Sunday 20 February 2011

Drilla's Killers


I love the WHFB 3rd edition scenario Forenrond's last stand. I've played it a few times, first with the card counters then with an assortment of minis from many different manufactures and decades. The plan is to re stage the fight using only 80's citadel and marauder minis. Not too hard I've got the necessary minis. Most are painted though a touch up will be required on most of them. Here however are the first new PJs on the Blog and the first for this project. Only after painting them did I realise that the snotling doing service as a gobbo musician wasn't needed, never mind!
Drilla's Killers
Drilla


The rear rank.

80's shield design.

3 comments:

  1. Loving that shield design - nice work!

    Which elf minis are you planning on using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be another shield design posted but it's gone AWOL. The elves will mainly be the Jes Goodwin Cavalry with either his or Ali Morrisons unarmoured archers and his Skarloks. Most will require finessing with the brushes to bring the good basic paint jobs up to scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I recognized the bugler from my old pump wagon crew! =) Still loving these minis, great paint jobs too!

    ReplyDelete