Monday 18 February 2013

ADnD n DnD again!





Bit late in the day (like a month) as I've had my head in Warhammer and my DnDing has gone by the wayside but...

Wizards have re-released the pdfs of early DnD/ADnD modules and books. 


                                            
 
Great news, these haven't been available online from a legal source for some time,  ebay prices can vary and well I'm missing a few gems from the collection. I'll still happily be using LL to play, the rules are so much easier to use but nice to have these back in print.

Temple of elemental evil, you will be mine. You can't see it but I'm doing a happy dance now.




1 comment:

  1. I the past couple of years, my GMing has moved from WFRP1e, through LabLord/BECMI D&D, to a D&Dish version of Lamentations of the Flame Princess, to Dungeon Crawl Classics (with a sideways glance at RuneQuest/OpenQuest), which is where I am at now.

    One of the things that excites me about the varieties of reborn D&D is that they really are alive - all the more so for being unsupported/constrained by a major publisher. Not that I couldn't happily sit in my own bubble playing WFRP1e...

    ReplyDelete