Friday 15 February 2013

Goblins are green...

Ok here we have some nice 80's citadel sculpts, armed with spears, shields and javelins just as Warhammer armies would have us do. And why not with a BS 1 better than WS it doesn't hust to be able to chuck some javelins as you charge. Anyway I digress, these guys have arcane armorials fore their shield design which I copied over to their banner. Needing something to put in the centre where the boss goes on the shield I opted for the easy substitution of an eye. So here I present my new gobbo unit, THE EVIL EYE BOYZ!

I haven't got the champion done yet and another rank so it will be five complete ranks of six when finished. They will also sub for the pig stikkas in Forenrond's last stand. I have another unit of thirty citadel spears and thirty marauder goblins to add. Only now I've been distracted by RoC...


9 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff. The 80s are so much better second time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good...I expect to see the other 60 by the next post....right?

    Hehe...

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Goblins! Must get round to mine one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the mushrooms handmade? I need to rebase some of my old metal Gobbos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they are, I considered buying some until I saw how much people charged, for something so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says old school warhammer than a cheeky gobbo. I love the kevin adamsesque mushrooms on the bases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you get the great backdrops you use in your pictures?
    i'm trying (and failing) to find something similar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry fresh milk just getting back into my blog after a pause. The pictures are photos of the web edited in the gimp.

    ReplyDelete