Friday 8 March 2013

And in the sky a twin tailed comet did appear.




The resurrection of 80’s Warhammer has been going on for a while now but it is less than a year since we all started talking about Oldhammer as a movement. This in other words is still our founding year. We are growing, more each month flock to our banner and we have a special event to look forward to.

Is it not right and proper then that our first year should be marked by a twin tailed comet! Called C/2011 L4 Pan-Starrs I’m sure we all know it’s true identity..

2 comments:

  1. By Sigmar - its a sign!

    Hope the skies of North Yorkshire clear over the weekend as I'm a bit of an amateur stargazer and well into this sort of stuff.

    I was dead chuffed when one of the kids in my class mentioned it to me this morning as we did a Space topic a couple of terms ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it would be awesome if the cloud went and we actually got to see it.

    ReplyDelete